At The Bonner Dental Network, our main goal is to protect our patients, our dental team, and our community. We are taking extended precautions to protect all our patients and dental team members with the following additional protocols: We’re rearranging our clinical schedule, reducing the number of working days and hours. The Bonner Dental Network is closed on Monday and Tuesday, and recall cleanings are delayed. Patients will be seen only on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- If you have a dental emergency, please contact us and we’ll take care of you. If you’re in pain, have a broken tooth or an abscess, please call the office. If you reach the voicemail, leave a detailed message of your needs. Messages will be checked regularly and responded to within 48 hours.
- If you have essential ongoing treatment with us, we will keep you on the schedule or re-appoint your treatment as needed. We will be reaching out to each of you individually.
At The Bonner Dental Network, your safety is always our number one priority. as a daily practice, we strictly follow the universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control.
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the practice and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date
- Before your appointment, you have the option to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we’re ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Upon entering The Bonner Dental Network, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with OraCare. OraCare Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas. We have wipes, soap and hand sanitizer.
- All staff will be wearing face masks to decrease exposure between each other.
You can be assured safety measures at The Bonner Dental Network will continue to evolve as more information develops.Stay Safe.
The Bonner Dental Network Team.