Give Yourself a Smile You Love
posted: Feb 18, 2020.
Unhappy with the look of your teeth? Why not increase your self-confidence by giving yourself a smile you love? Here at Bonner Dental Network in Downtown Washington, DC, Dr. Leslie Bonner offers cosmetic dentistry options that transform smiles from dull and drab to bright and dazzling. Would you like to learn about the smile design process? Read on!
What is cosmetic dentistry?
In downtown Washington, Dr. Leslie Bonner and his team give their patients new looks by improving a number of smile features, including:
- Tooth color
- Smile alignment
- Tooth integrity (remaking chips, cracks, pits, and other defects)
- Existing restorations, such as fillings
- Tooth size and shape
- Amount and appearance of gum tissue
So, think about potential smile changes, and then, book a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Bonner. Your dentist will examine and image your teeth. Together, you'll discuss your smile goals. Next, you'll agree on a treatment plan, and then, the fun begins. Whether you desire a complete makeover or just a few minor adjustments, you'll end up with a smile you love.
Cosmetic dentistry services
At Bonner Dental Network, you can take advantage of several aesthetic services, all done with expert skill and superior-quality materials. Services include:
- Professional teeth whitening, the most popular aesthetic treatment, says Consumer Guide to Dentistry
- Porcelain veneers, laminates of high-grade ceramic bonded over stained, chipped teeth
- Composite resin bonding which uses a tooth-colored mix of acrylic and glass to reshape gaps and cracks
- White fillings, made of composite resin or porcelain, providing cavity repair and excellent smile appearance
- Invisalign aligners, the invisible orthodontic system for teens and adults
- Enamel reshaping, a simple sanding of chipped and rough tooth surfaces
- Porcelain crowns to repair and beautify failing teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth and strengthen the jaw bone
- Gingival sculpting which evens the gum line or removes excess gum tissue
- Bridges and dentures to replace missing teeth and create youthful facial outlines
Healthy and attractive
That's what your smile can be. Dr. Leslie Bonner and his team deliver on customized treatment plans for people of all ages. Call our Downtown Washington, DC, office today for a cosmetic dentistry consultation. Bring your ideas and your questions. We know you'll be pleased with what you learn. Phone today: (202) 249-9131.